GARDEN PROTECTOR LED FLASH REPEL
The motion sensor of the Garden Protector and with the new flash incorporating, is automatically activated by movement. It has a scope of 200 m2. The unit will emit a specific range of sound signals – the frequencies depend on the settings selected. The dogs, cats, martins, foxes, etc. are disturbed by the constantly changing sonic and ultrasonic sounds and leave the area.
- The Garden Protector functions with 4 “D” alkaline batteries.
- Remove the back cover by sliding the battery cover down. Place the 4 batteries as shown inside the unit.
- Also with a adpater, you can find in the spare parts section.
- To replace the battery cover, place it according to the arrows on the unit and slide up to close completely.
- Select the range of frequencies desired and animals to chase according to the settings shown on the back cover.
- Move the dial on the front of the unit to the selected position. The unit is operational as soon as you have selected one of the 7 positions.
- The infrared detector automatically reacts to movement with an emission of ultrasonic sound for about 7 seconds , then returns to a an inactive period for 5 seconds.
- If movement continues, the cycle automatically restarts.
- The unit should be placed 30 – 60 cm from the ground. Two supports are provided to make installation easier.
- Be certain that there are no obstacles between the Garden Protector and the area to be protected to assure free access of both detection and emission.
- If the area to be protected is very large or heavily vegetated, several units may be required.
- The higher the setting selected, the lower the range of frequencies. The highest settings (6 + 7) may be somewhat audible to people with exceptional hearing.
- Do not place your ear directly against the Garden Protector and keep away from children.
- The life of the batteries depends on the number of activations. Good quality batteries will allow about 5000 activations before replacement is required.
You might also like