EXTERMINATOR FLYING INSECTS LED LIGHT 24W
Exterminator with 24W LED light. Ultraviolet light attracts flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths) to electric metal grids and kills them instantly.
Coverage: 80 m²
- Power: 220-240V 50Hz 25W
- Tubes: 2X12W LED
- Temperature of use: 5º-40ºC
- Grid voltage: 1800V
- Max mains current: 10mA
- Maximum power grid: 2W
- Coverage. 80m²
- Lifetime LED lamp: 10,000 hours
- Warranty: 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. is not included)
- The outer protection grid prevents the fingers from coming into contact with the electric discharge grids.
- The LED light emitted by the lamp does not harm people or pets. The grid is stainless.
- The useful life of the LED lamp is more durable than the conventional tube, the brightness remains constantly high throughout its useful life.
- Mercury is not used in LED lamps and they are more energy efficient, consuming up to half of the electrical energy used by a fluorescent tube.
- Installation: The appliance should be placed approx. 2 meters from the ground and in areas that do not have direct light or that are hidden by furniture, pillars, etc. It can be plugged in or pulled out through the switch.
- It is recommended that it be in operation 24 hours so that it can attract flying insects more effectively.
- Cleaning: Unplug the appliance. Remove the collection tray and empty it, with a brush included, remove the insects that may be stuck in the discharge grids.