Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.
- Sack 70l.
- Composition: 100% coconut fiber.
- Ideal for vegetable cultivation in both soil and hydroponics. Ornamental plants and cut flowers. Artificial turf. Substrates for seedlings, fruit trees. Nursery propagation and mixed with other substrates.
- Porosity increases.
- Increases water retention.
- stable pH suitable for most crops.
- Easy rehidratración.
- Buffer against extreme temperatures.
- Increases the list capacity cation exchange (CIC).
- Avoid requested by leaching.
- It has a shock absorber against erroes subscriber power and high buffering capacity in fertigation.