METAL CLIP FOR CATCH AND REMOVE MOLES
Metal trap for the capture and removal of moles, made by a mechanical spring that skips by contact of moles or voles. Place traps in areas close to the burrows for faster and more effectively.
- To mount the trap first is to compress by tightening the upper iron hand to open the chuck of capture.
- Place the retaining ring between the two claws.
- For the removal of moles or voles faster is desirable to place some food bait, such as carrots, potatoes or any food that is affected.
- Place the trap inside the tunnel near the den for quick capture.
- You must check the trap often placed to go after removing the catch.
- To remove the moles captured only have to press the upper levers.
- You can get rid of the bodies in a simple manner and without touching them.
- To maximize the catch is you must set a trap for 1,000 square meters for large infestations, we recommend adding more units.