It is a 100% natural insecticide, harmless to humans and mammals, as it contains no poisons or toxic substances. The diatomite adheres to cold-blooded insects by absorbing their body fluids, causing death by dehydration.
In insects they do not develop resistance as happens with other chemical insecticides.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
NATURAL AND INOFENSIVE FOR HUMANS AND ANIMALS MAMMALS
Being natural and ecological can be applied directly on the hair of animals: cows, horses, birds, goats, sheep, dogs, cats and other domestic animals for the control of fleas, lice, ticks, mites and internal parasites.
EXTERIOR Deworming: Sprinkle up to 1 g per kilo of animal weight.
INTERNAL (daily) deworming: small dogs and cats - ½ tablespoon. Medium dogs: 1 tablespoon. Big dogs: 2 tablespoons.
Composition: l00% Diatomaceous earth.
Formats: Talquera 300 gr / Bucket l kg / Bag 20kg
* Without shelf life in a dry place.
1. To be effective you need to be in contact with the insect and time to act.
2. Apply the product on your animal, in the opposite direction to the hair to contact with the skin and extend it with your hands preferably in the areas that we usually forget such as the base of the tail, the spine, armpits, Fingers and head.
3. Must remain in contact with the animal to maintain its effectiveness. It is necessary to apply it after bathing the animal and not before. You can brush it to remove excess product if necessary.
4. Keep your pet's skin moisturized, with soap or moisturizing shampoo, since Diatomaceous Earth, due to its absorption capacity can have a dehydrating effect.
5. If you also want to keep insects away from food while eliminating internal parasites, you can add ½ teaspoon per cup of dry food. It has no smell or taste. Your intake will bring calcium and minerals in addition to helping to harden the egg shell. It is harmless to the digestive system and eliminates internal parasites. Use at least 60 days in a row.
6. In case of severe infestation, clean the area first and apply the product two or three times a week until it is removed. It can sprinkle the birds, under the wings and in their bellies as well as their nest and zone of bath of dust.
HARDWOOD AND GARDEN
NATURAL PEST CONTROL AND ECOLOGICAL FERTILIZER
In plants it brings a great wealth of minerals and vital trace elements generally absent in impoverished or depleted soils.
Effective against: mites, spiders, slugs, carcasses, bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ticks, weevils, crickets, ants, lobsters, gnats, lice, flies, mosquitoes, caterpillars, moths, aphids, termites, .
Recommended dose (powder): 1 kg per 100 m2. (Spray): dilute 30 gr of micronized TD per liter of water. It is recommended a biweekly application as treatment and a monthly as prevention.
Composition: 100% Diatomaceous Earth.
Formats: - Micronized: Talquera 300 gr / Bucket l kg / Bag 20kg
* Without shelf life in a dry place.
• It is an effective, non-toxic, or phytotoxic fertilizer. Indicated in nutrient recovery lost by years of crops and use of chemicals.
• Improves soil neutralizing toxic elements and excess acidity.
• Recovers improperly worked soils and optimizes their fertility by improving water retention.
• Maintains nutrients in plants and protects them from solar radiation when applied by foliar route.
• Provides plants with the capacity for better photosynthesis.
• Suitable against insects that attack stored grains, it is applied in dust on the same and it is noticed in a better germination.
• Recommended for all crops, such as potato, palm, gardens, grass, cane, coffee, cocoa, fruit trees, vegetables, flowers, mushrooms, mushrooms, onions and others.
• Work against animal waste, dehydrating it and controlling larvae of flies and other insects.
• Ideal in the composting of organic waste, it controls insects, supplies minerals and trace elements to the soil.
• Can be used in plants with fruits at maturity as it leaves no visible residues.