This product can be placed anywhere because it has no chemicals. Composed by 2 trays and 2 dust-guards, he will find the refills in Spare/Traps section. Avoid the problem that the rats and mice generate in his home, trade, work, shop of nourishment, etc.
Traps by exterminating mouse with glue board
Indicated for the elimination of rats, mice, cockroaches, thumbtacks and small reptiles, without using chemical products. Both versatile and economic, the carton trap of glue, it is designed to catch in most typical household rodents such as the mouse.
- The table adherent of Catchmaster can be used in horinzontal, or also folded in a rectangle in order that is more discreet.
- Also, it is possible to use this trap, being very useful to catch "creepy-crawlies", as cockroaches, thumbtacks or spiders and reptiles of small size, which in occasions appear in our home.
- It can be used glue tube Catchmaster to increase its effectiveness, is acquired in spare parts section.
- Support of rigid carton with glue, not toxic, not colorless and not inflammable , which it incorporates foodstuffs appealing for the apprehension of mice.
- It Allows his utilization of form flat or turned into station of fattening.
- Indicated for establishments where the utilization of chemical products is restricted.
- Package of a one unit.
- His dimensions are: 21,6x13,4cm.
- Of easy placement, it is recommended to use in the zones of step or where we detect the presence of mice.
- For to reject the captured mice, it will be eliminated by the trap, it is preferable to realize it with gloves not to touch to the mice.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ideal glue traps for the control of rats. Strong glue traps where the rats are trapped. Catch and kill rodent pests.
Control the mice and other rodents by traps Catchmaster. The package contains a tray with dust-guard, can acquire protection refills. With this trap it will eliminate mice, reptiles, terrestrial insects.
Place Trapper Glue Boards in areas where rodents will most likely cross over them as they move from hiding places to feeding areas. Best locations are along walls, runways, gnawed openings and near burrows where rodents are most likely to travel.