Granulated bait to eliminate flies
Flypaper granular bait containing sexual attractant. To suck the granules are poisoned and die. Being bright yellow flies are attracted.
- This trap is ideal for placing in outdoor gardens, patios, terraces, etc. But can also be used indoors, indoors, in barns, farm, etc.
- It's a very effective trap in a few minutes after the fly has sucked the poison die.
- It is very easy to install and is ready to use, simply open the cap and place it in a strategic location.
- Tray of 25 gr.
- It is advised that these pitfalls Fly Screen was first used in March, because that is when the flies begin to appear, as the heat is rising more flies appear, so it is advisable that these traps are used between March and October.
- Active matter: 0.5% acetamiprid.
No customer reviews for the moment.