Seat gaviote repeller for boats
The StopGull Air is the device designed to prevent the landing of seagulls and shorebirds on boats, hardtop's, inflatable boats, sailboats and professional vessels.
By means of the action of the wind on the flags housed in the ends of the bars, it produces a rotational movement that breaks the protocol of entry of the birds avoiding their perching.
StopGull Air is easy to install, it can be removed from its base, folded and stowed to navigate.
StopGull Air can be installed anywhere on the boat through its 7 optional supports:
10010001, 1010002, 1010012, 1010010, 1010013, 9090001, 1010003.
It has an open diameter of 234 cm (92.52 '').
- Rotor body: Polyamide 6-6 -glass fiber-UV-8
- Rudders: Polyamide 6 -6 -UV-8
- Bars: Polyester tube reinforced with fiberglass, vinistestery resin treated with bicomponent resin.
- Bushings: Anodized aluminum.
- Rotor body mechanism: AISI 316 stainless steel -bronce.
- Helm mechanism: Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Height: 16cm.
- Length: 234cm.
- Resistance temperature: From -50Cº to + 150Cº
- Fixation: Mechanical, by screw or industrial adhesive
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like