Garden protector led flash repel
The motion sensor of the Garden Protector and with the new flash incorporating, is automatically activated by movement. It has a scope of 200 m2. The unit will emit a specific range of sound signals – the frequencies depend on the settings selected. The dogs, cats, martins, foxes, etc. are disturbed by the constantly changing sonic and ultrasonic sounds and leave the area.
- The Garden Protector functions with 4 “D” alkaline batteries.
- Remove the back cover by sliding the battery cover down. Place the 4 batteries as shown inside the unit.
- Also with a adpater, you can find in the spare parts section.
- To replace the battery cover, place it according to the arrows on the unit and slide up to close completely.
- Select the range of frequencies desired and animals to chase according to the settings shown on the back cover.
- Move the dial on the front of the unit to the selected position. The unit is operational as soon as you have selected one of the 7 positions.
- The infrared detector automatically reacts to movement with an emission of ultrasonic sound for about 7 seconds , then returns to a an inactive period for 5 seconds.
- If movement continues, the cycle automatically restarts.
- The unit should be placed 30 – 60 cm from the ground. Two supports are provided to make installation easier.
- Be certain that there are no obstacles between the Garden Protector and the area to be protected to assure free access of both detection and emission.
- If the area to be protected is very large or heavily vegetated, several units may be required.
- The higher the setting selected, the lower the range of frequencies. The highest settings (6 + 7) may be somewhat audible to people with exceptional hearing.
- Do not place your ear directly against the Garden Protector and keep away from children.
- The life of the batteries depends on the number of activations. Good quality batteries will allow about 5000 activations before replacement is required.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like