Acts on the smell of animals, causing a rejection reaction. Composition maintaining its long-term action for several days, improving viavilidad applications.
Repellent for dogs, cats, foxes, martas, rabbits and pigeons for ultrasound
Ultrasonic battery-powered repellent for dogs, cats, foxes, martens, rabbits and pigeons. Programmable depending on the animal that needs to flush. Ideal for gardens, porches, roofs, greenhouses, or areas of the house that need protection.
- Easy to install, he has two supports to place it on a post or to screw it to a wall. The ideal thing is to place it to approximately 20 cm of height in order that it detects well to the animal.
- His principal characteristics are, with a size of 200x200x125 mm. And a weight of 500 gr. It has a scope of 200 m2.
- Operate with 4 alkaline batteries "D" with a duration of 4-6 months, it can acquire them in the batteries section.
- It has a sound frequency of up to 105 dB and a field of frequency of 14-26 KHz.
- It can acquire them in the batteries section.
- With sensor of built in movement, the device is activated automatically when animal enter inside the protected area.
- The coverage of this one sensor of movement is of 90 º and 10 meters of radio. It is suitable that nothing intervenes among the sensor and the animal, as the waves they are for ultrasound if there is an obstacle it will not realize the awaited result.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Electric shepherd of connection to network, designed to settle in houses and corrals. For dogs, cats, rabbits and small animals, for protection of the plantations, as well as short fencing for horses. Developed as an absolutely safe system for people and animals.
Sonic repeller gun with laser light sighting. Repels cats. dogs squirrels and other nuisance animals without harm.
Repellent for dogs, cats, foxes. The repellent detaches the movement of the animals and emits a powerful burst of ultra-sound for 25 seconds to dissuade them. It covers an area without obstructions of up to 12 meters in an arc of 180º, protecting an area of more than 200 m².