ELECTRIC INSECTOCUTOR EXCALIBUR 80 IPX4 INOX
Flying insect Exterminator electric shock, with 2 tubes 36W. secure. Special device for high humidity areas certified IPX4. Made of durable polycarbonate to UV light and 304 stainless steel. The tubes are splinterguard.
- Power: 230V-50Hz.
- Dimensions: 700x260x140mm
- 2 Tubes 36W.antiastillantes
- Transformer: 3.750V
- Weight: 6,5 Kg.
- Consumption: 98W
- Coverage: 240 m²
- Mounting: wall, ceiling and table top
- Manufactured in polycarbonate resistant to UV light and 304 stainless steel.
- IPX4 certified and built to splash proof.
- This equipment must be connected to the ground connection (class 1).
- Installation: The appliance should be placed approx. 2 meters from the ground and in areas that do not have direct light or that are hidden by furniture, pillars, etc. It can be placed on the wall, suspended or on a piece of furniture.
- It is recommended that it be in operation 24 hours so that it can attract flying insects more effectively.
- Cleaning: Unplug the appliance. Remove the collection tray and empty it, with a dry brush remove the insects that may be stuck in the discharge grids.
- The replacement of the tube is convenient to do it once a year since the wavelength of ultraviolet light decreases.
- Warranty: 2 years (change of consumables, tubes, etc. are not included)
- CE Certificate
You might also like