Stainless steel fly swatter 40 -50m²
Flying insect exterminator stainless steel by electric grill system for flies, mosquitoes, moths, etc. Highly effective, easy maintenance and cleaning, with removable tray.
Electric exterminator for flies, mosquitoes, moths made of stainless steel.
- Made of stainless steel, plastic sides.
- Dimensions: Length: 38cm. Width: 10.50 cm. Height: 26 cm.
- Weight: 2.70 Kg.
- Consumption: 30W
- Coverage: 40 m²
- Tubes: 2 8W tubes.
- Assembly: ceiling
- CE Certificate
- Warranty: 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. are not included)
- This device must be connected to an electrical installation that has an earth connection.
- This equipment is exclusively for indoor use.
- This lamp must not be installed in rooms where the presence of flammable vapor or explosive dust is likely.
vo, or in stables, stables or similar.
- For your safety when removing the tray, the power supply to the electric grid is cut off.
- Disconnect the equipment from the network before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning operation.
- Select the ideal location for the location of the exterminator, preferably in a dark place or away from
other lighting equipment and any point of sunlight in the center of the area to be protected.
- Fix the exterminator to the wall with the plugs and screws that are attached or hang it from the ceiling with the chain.
Do not anchor it to mobile elements such as doors, etc.
- Install the appliance at least 2 meters high.
- Connect the exterminator to an electrical network with an earth connection. 220-240 v. (50 / 60Hz.)
- For the correct functioning of the equipment it must be connected 24 hours a day since the function of catching
Insects are mainly done at night.
- For your safety when removing the tray the power supply to the electric grill is cut off, make sure that the
Tray is correctly fitted in its location.
- Before any maintenance operation, disconnect the equipment from the electrical network.
- To replace the tube, remove the tray, invert the equipment and replace the tube. Once replaced, place the
tray and reinstall it in its location by connecting it to the power at the end of the process. Change the
tubes every six months.
- Clean the equipment regularly, remove the tray and with a dry brush remove insects that may be attached to the electric grilles.
Place the device out of reach of children.
- 20w B.C.
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 50 m²
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like