Extertronic n6n coverage 30-60m²
Catch mosquitoes and other small flying insects. Ideal for the interior of the home, pantries, offices, small shops, etc. No chemical products and easy maintenance.
Mosquito netting lamp and electric discharge moths, without the use of chemical products.
Features Extertronic N6N:
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Voltage grid 950 V
- Consumption 12 W.
- Actinic light 1 Tube of 6 W.
- Weight 700 gr.
- Maximum coverage area of: 30 m2 day / 60 m2 night.
- Dimensions diameter 142 mm x height 309 mm.
- Position: can be placed suspended or on its base.
- Insect collector: Tray - removable inner container.
- Flame retardant ABS material V.0.
- Homologations: CE marking, electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Warranty: 2 years
Extertronic N6N mosquito killer installation:
- A good placement is very important to obtain good results. When installing the device, you must take into account that the plug is accessible.
Artificial or solar light negatively influences the effectiveness of the device, so it is important to place it in places that do not have direct light and that are at the same time the way of passage of flying insects.
The height is recommended to be about 2'5 meters from the ground, but taking into account that there is space between the appliance and the roof. Try not to place the lamp in places where there is an air current.
- Hang the lamp, do not use the network cable to hang it.
Maintenance of the Extertronic N6N mosquito killer:
- Never forget to start the cleaning before disconnecting the appliance from the mains. Periodically remove the lower collector, clean it of the remains of insects and replace it. Electrified grilles should be cleaned as many times as necessary, using a brush that is dry.
The tubes have a limited duration, replacement is recommended every year.
- This device is for indoor use.
- Place the device out of reach of children.
- ABS Ignífugo
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 20-40 m2
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like