Trap window decorated for insect control
The windows trap is effective because during the day most flying insects are attracted to light at the window, turning corners, where they are captured by the glue trap.
- Packege of 4 units, wiht decorative surface.
- Discreet trapping of flying insects, dead flies are hidden from view.
- Inoffensive for children, since this one made without pesticide.
- Peel the protective paper from the back of the trap to expose the adhesive strip.
- Place the trap in the bottom left or right corner of the window as shown.
- Press firmly to attach the trap to the window.
- Replace it in 60 days or sooner if the sticky inside surface becomes covered with insects.
- Faster trapping is possible with multiple traps.
- Traps are most effective when placed close to where flies enter the house such as near outside doors.