Putty for courts and pruning of alquitrán of pine of the landas
Natural putty, ready for use, for the protection of logs, both for the wounds of pruning and other wounds on the tree. It forms a healing scar that prevents the entry of bacteria, fungi and chancres.
Package of 5 Kg.
- Compound: Pine tar of origin Certificate of Landes.
- Packaging: 5 Kg.
- Extend the putty ready for use with spatula or knife directly on the clean cuts. Apply a layer insisting on the edges, in order to protect the callus formation.
- Duration: From 5 to 8 weeks. With winter weather, to facilitate its application, keep the product between 20-25º.
- For its handling, the use of gloves and protective clothing is recommended.
- Putty should be applied at a minimum ambient temperature of 15ºC (if not, it can be cooled too quickly). It should not exceed 100ºC either, to prevent the rosin from becoming denatured.
No customer reviews for the moment.