Ex55 atex inox coverage 120 meters
Catch flies, mosquito: it is a specific equipment for areas with atmospheres where there is a risk of explosion both for areas of type 2 (gases) and zones of type 22 (dust) according to the ATEX category 3 regulation.
- 2 Shatterproof 18W tubes. -Coverage: 120 m²
- Power: 230V / 50Hz.
- Manufactured in stainless steel-EX55 ATEX
- Dimensions: 700x700x120 mm
- Coverage: 120 m².
- Tubes: 2x18 W.inastillable Ref.002018
- Replacement adhesive plate: 6139
- Weight: 6.50 Kg.
- Consumption: 63W
- Placement: Wall
- CE Certificate
- ATEX certificate for category 3 for use in zones 2 and 22
- Installation: You must choose the darkest area of the room, leave an adequate distance against light sources, both natural and artificial, which can compete with the level of UV light emitted by the device. Install it at less than 2.5 mt. ground.
- Maintenance: Unplug the appliance, replace the adhesive plates, remove the protector from the new plate and insert it into the appliance.
The change of the bulb is recommended every year, if the use of the device is continuous.
- Warranty 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. are not included)
- Explosive atmosphere: It is a mixture with air, in atmospheric conditions, of flammable substances in the form of gases, vapors, mists or dust in which, after ignition, the combustion propagates to the unburned mixture.
The term is not applicable when the risk of explosion comes from unstable substances, such as explosives and pyrotechnic substances, or when the explosive mixture is outside of what is understood as normal atmospheric conditions, so it excludes processes under hyperbaric conditions.
- Cartón Adhesivo
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like