Flytrap prof. 80 inox 240 m²
It catches flying insects by adhesive cardboard, the actinic light attracts the flying insects being trapped in the adhesive sheet. Its installation is required in areas where food products are handled. Open design so the entry of flying insects is much more effective.
- 2 Tubes 36W. - Coverage: 240m²
- Power: 230V / 50Hz.
- Made of stainless steel
- Dimensions: 627X300X168mm
- Coverage: 240 m².
- Tubes: 2 x36W. Ref.TPX36-24 / 002019
- Replacement adhesive plate: P5N / P5
- Weight: 6,1 Kg.
- Consumption: 98W
- Seven mounting options maximum versatility.
- CE Certificate
- Installation: You must choose the darkest area of the room, leave an adequate distance against light sources, both natural and artificial, which can compete with the level of UV light emitted by the device. Install it at less than 2.5 mt. ground.
- Maintenance: Unplug the appliance, replace the adhesive plates, remove the protector from the new plate and insert it into the appliance.
The change of the bulb is recommended every year, if the use of the device is continuous.
- Warranty 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. are not included).
- Cartón Adhesivo
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 240 m²
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like