Flytrap cial 30 ip65 inox. 80 m²
Professional device for the control of flying insects by adhesive cardboard. Actinic light attracts flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects, becoming trapped in the adhesive sheet. Its installation is required in areas of humidity and dust and where food products are handled.
- 2 shatterproof 15W tubes - Coverage: 80m²
- Power: 230V-50 Hz.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 494x352x155mm.
- Coverage: 80 m²
- Consumption: 58W
- Tubes: 2 x 15W / T8 / BL368 Shatterproof Ref: 002009
- Spare parts adhesive plate: P1
- Weight: 3,5 Kg.
- Assembly: Ceiling
- IP65 version for environments with high humidity and dust levels.
- CE Certificate
- Installation: You must choose the darkest area of the room, leave an adequate distance against light sources, both natural and artificial, which can compete with the level of UV light emitted by the device. Install it at less than 2.5 mt. ground.
- Maintenance: Unplug the appliance, replace the adhesive plates, remove the protector from the new plate and insert it into the appliance.
The change of the bulb is recommended every year, if the use of the device is continuous.
- Warranty 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. are not included).
- Cartón Adhesivo
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 80 m²
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like