Proapliq 40 coverage 80 m²
Exterminator of flying insects by adhesive cardboard. Actinic light attracts flies, mosquitoes, moths, spiders and other flying insects, being trapped in the adhesive plate. For installation in areas where food products are handled, such as restaurants, bars, kitchens, fruit shops, fishmongers.
- 2 Tubes 20W B.C. -Coverage: 80m²
- Power: 240V-50Hz
- Dimensions: 690x175x200 mm.
- 2 Tubes 20W low consumption. (Ref.E14.)
- Weight: 2 Kg.
- Coverage: 80 m².
- Consumption: 50W
- Position: Wall / Desktop
- Manufactured in painted white metal.
- Replacement plate: P33
- CE and RoHS certificates
- The device must be connected to a ground connection.
- Installation: You must choose the darkest area of the room, leave an adequate distance against light sources, both natural and artificial, which can compete with the level of UV light emitted by the device. Install it at less than 2.5 mt. ground.
- Maintenance: Unplug the appliance, replace the adhesive plates, remove the protector from the new plate and insert it into the appliance.
The change of the bulb is recommended every year, if the use of the device is continuous.
- Warranty 2 years (change of tubes, consumables, etc. are not included).
- Cartón Adhesivo
- 20w B.C.
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 80 m²
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like