Strips of stainless steel needles medium density to control birds in their environment. Made with stainless steel base and part of the skewers. Ideal for large birds like pigeons or seagulls.
Keep pigeon out with liquid birds repel
Liquid based on natural essences, with repellent effect, of application in all kinds of facilities. It is applied by pulverization, once applied, detaches a strong smell that will diminish slowly. Once dry, it leaves a hard and smooth surface of yellowish translucent, uniform and light color, being resistant to the rain, wind and snow. It is possible to clean easily rubbing with alcohol.
- Bottle with spray dosificador of 750 ml.
- Inoffensive for the birds and persons.
- The application of the product repels, frightens and modifies the habits of conduct of the animals, achieving his eviction of the treated zones and avoiding his later return to the same ones.
- From 2 to 4 applications are needed, generally, up to reaching the necessary level of inconvenience to achieve the eviction of the birds.
- This modifies his habits of conduct, achieving his eviction of the treated zones.
- As soon as it has achieved that the birds leave to another place, the ideal thing is places an equipment of ultrasounds or spikes antibirds in order that they do not return nevermore.
- It is applied directly by pulverization on the zones at protecting.
- It one recommends cleaning before with water and soap of zone, if he presents dirt or other residues as excrements.
- One is in the habit of realizing two weekly applications for two weeks.
- A dose of recollection can apply every three or six months, depending on the persistence of the birds.
- The product a fixative incorporates to increase his persistence.
- Tipo de Animal
No customer reviews for the moment.
Spikes stainless steel medium density to control birds in their environment. Made with stainless steel base and part of the skewers. It supplied in strips of 50 cm. the number of points per base is 32.
Red high density polyethylene, UV protected and flame rays. Braided knots, thickness 1 mm.