Strips of needles to sacare birds of stainless steel
- Its dimensions are: Base Length: 500 mm. Distance between centers: 50mm. Tip height: 115mm. Base width: 28mm. Linear meter there are 64 spikes.
- Realized tips with stainless steel AISI 304 and 1.3 mm. thick and the stainless steel base.
- Installation is very simple and fast, it is placed in the base using the special silicone exterior. This special glue is sold separately and can be found in the section of adhesive refills.
- It can also be screwed through the base through holes made in the strips and intended for that purpose.
- They can be placed on ledges, sills, beams, air conditioners, roof perimeters, upper parts as fireplaces or places where usually perching birds.
- They are very discreet once placed and very effective.
- Sold in strips of 50 cm.
- Tipo de Animal
No customer reviews for the moment.
Bird repeller with a rod mechanism that rotates with a slight breeze, preventing birds from perching and nesting in outdoor machinery: air conditioning, fireplaces, terraces, vents, stairwells, lift ends, parasols for restaurant terraces.
Available in dimensions of 2 and 3 meters in diameter.
Repellent transparent gel, is a sticky and not toxic substance, which turns the sticky surface which birds hate, where they not to land and roosting. It is possible to use in interior and in exterior, neither affects nor damages the metal, either the masonry or any other material. It can put it in window, sills, roof, flat or curved surfaces , cornices, balconies, lightning rod, antennas, etc.
Mesh to protect fruit trees and seeds in an ecological way.
The anti-bird net are simple and efficient ways to protect the intrusion of birds into ripening fruits, and also seeds, preventing birds from eating them.
If these bird deterrence measures are used correctly, no further action is needed to ensure continued protection.
They are resistant to weather conditions.
No poison is needed to keep flower beds and trees safe and to ensure they don't eat ripe fruit or scattered seeds.