Capturing multi rodent cage
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With self-adjusting mechanism to re-set repeated entry.
- For severe infestations use several traps set 4-5 metres apart, make sure there are no other food sources available, wait at least 10 days befote relocation the trap.
- You should be hecking the traps at least trice daily. Ensure captured rats are despatched quickly and humanely. In a commercial setting keep a griten record of trap and rodent activity.
- Remove the clips at the top of the trap to open and bait rear compartment, close rear Entrance and secure clips. Comes ready set.
- Place trap adjacent to the wall or rat runway with the funnelled entrance to the trap facing towards any rodent burrows or feeding sites.
- Always wear gloves when handling the traps. This prevents contact and potencial contamination. It also helps prevent the transfer of human odours onto the trap.
- Catches up to 5 rats at a single setting.
- Dimensions: 17x36x16.5cm
- Self-setting mechanism with repeated Entrance re-set.
- Galvanised mesh with machine finish for durability without hazardous shep edges.
- Fully assembled and Reddy to use.