Special trap to catch rabbits, hares or other similar animals. The measurements of this cage is 66cm long x 27cm wide x 28cm high.
Capturing multi rodent cage
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With self-adjusting mechanism to re-set repeated entry.
- For severe infestations use several traps set 4-5 metres apart, make sure there are no other food sources available, wait at least 10 days befote relocation the trap.
- You should be hecking the traps at least trice daily. Ensure captured rats are despatched quickly and humanely. In a commercial setting keep a griten record of trap and rodent activity.
- Remove the clips at the top of the trap to open and bait rear compartment, close rear Entrance and secure clips. Comes ready set.
- Place trap adjacent to the wall or rat runway with the funnelled entrance to the trap facing towards any rodent burrows or feeding sites.
- Always wear gloves when handling the traps. This prevents contact and potencial contamination. It also helps prevent the transfer of human odours onto the trap.
- Catches up to 5 rats at a single setting.
- Dimensions: 17x36x16.5cm
- Self-setting mechanism with repeated Entrance re-set.
- Galvanised mesh with machine finish for durability without hazardous shep edges.
- Fully assembled and Reddy to use.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Tube-shaped rabbit cage. These types of traps catch rabbits, but you don't kill them, they catch them alive. It has two doors that only open from the outside to the inside, preventing the rabbit from escaping.
This trap contain a flip top lid for easy inspecction and cleaning. Special micetrap for hunt mouse with side entrance and food bait area. Indicate for alive catch mouse.
These traps have one circular funnel-shaped opening, may enter but can not leave. Metal traps to catch mice without killing them.