Traps to catch rats. This type of traps to catch rats, but not kill, capture them alive.
Capturing multi rodent cage
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With self-adjusting mechanism to re-set repeated entry.
- For severe infestations use several traps set 4-5 metres apart, make sure there are no other food sources available, wait at least 10 days befote relocation the trap.
- You should be hecking the traps at least trice daily. Ensure captured rats are despatched quickly and humanely. In a commercial setting keep a griten record of trap and rodent activity.
- Remove the clips at the top of the trap to open and bait rear compartment, close rear Entrance and secure clips. Comes ready set.
- Place trap adjacent to the wall or rat runway with the funnelled entrance to the trap facing towards any rodent burrows or feeding sites.
- Always wear gloves when handling the traps. This prevents contact and potencial contamination. It also helps prevent the transfer of human odours onto the trap.
- Catches up to 5 rats at a single setting.
- Dimensions: 17x36x16.5cm
- Self-setting mechanism with repeated Entrance re-set.
- Galvanised mesh with machine finish for durability without hazardous shep edges.
- Fully assembled and Reddy to use.
No customer reviews for the moment.
These classic traps complement our innovative pest control range. Metallic cage traps to catch live mice.
Trap cage for small rats, made of highly resistant electro-welded mesh. With two entrances on each side, which close when the bait mechanism placed inside is pressed. It is ideal to place it in places that are narrow or access to tunnels.
Traps for the capture of rats and other rodents. These types of traps catch rats, but you don't kill them, they catch them alive. It has a guilltine access door, ensuring its closure by fall when activating the trap. To place the bait, it has a metal plate inside.