Ultrasonic and electromagnetic
The unit is a training device and can take between 14-28 days to deliver a full deterrent where feeding and nesting habits have occurred.This device produces an electromagnetic pulse which passes throughout the wiring of the home, including walls, ceilings and Veneta flooring, typical nesting areas for rodents. The rodents can detect the electromagnetic pulses and it disturbs and deters them.
- The repeller needs to be placed where you have seen evidence of mice living, the unit needs to be ankle heiglt to ground level as the sound travels along the floor if the to high then the sound will disappear.
- Use one unit per 37 square metres of unobstructed space and the wiring of whichever ring main the unit is on.
- To check the unit is functioning correctly the Red led Light should be on and you should only hear a sound when the test buttom is activated.
- No bait or traps should be used as they see this as a food source and will still come in.
- Never use the Sonic Mouse & Rat repeller around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters,guinea pigs.
- Indoor use only.
- Ultrasonic waves behave in a similar way to Light waves; they will not travel through solid doors, walls and furniture.
- Combines swept ultra-sound and electromagnetic action.
- EMC pulses through wiring to reach nest sites within walls, ceilings and walls cavities.
- Inaudible to humans, cats and dogs. Test button and halo-red LED indicador.
No customer reviews for the moment.