The pack contains: 1 packet of seeds Cutting green chard, 1 envelope Turnip seeds of Santiago, 1 packet of seeds Borage white flower and 1 packet of seeds Spinach butterfly.
- With these envelopes you to convert small spaces in areas of horticultural production and thus encourage self-cultivation.
- It is a fun activity that will turn our house into a small orchard.
- Characteristics of seeds:
- Cutting green chard: Very productive. It is grown directly, clarifying a 50x30cm frame. All year sow and reap from 3-4 months. Seed box 10 gr.
- Borage white flower: With tasty and digestive stems. It is grown directly, clarifying a 50x30cm frame. September to April sow and reap from 2-4 months. Bag of seeds 5 gr
- Butterfly Spinach: With large and fleshy, resistant to climb flower leaves. It is grown in separate lines 30-40cm, directly or broadcast. It should bury the seed lightly. All year sow and reap from 2-3 months. Bag of seeds 15 gr.
- Turnip Santiago: Rapid development, according to sprout we cut. It is grown in separate lines or directly 20-30cm. It should bury the seed lightly. March to September sow and reap from 2 months. Box of seeds 100 gr.
No customer reviews for the moment.