Autumnal sowing mix
The pack contains: 1 packet of seeds Leek maxim, 1 packet of seeds Giant winter spinach, 1 packet of seeds Spaghetti squash jam endive and 1 envelope onion slug seeds . Each packet contains enough for 30 plants seeds.
- 1.57g seeds bag.
- With these envelopes you to convert small spaces in areas of horticultural production and thus encourage self-cultivation.
- It is a fun activity that will turn our house into a small orchard.
- Characteristics of seeds:
- Leek maxim: White Interior beige and sweet flavor. It is grown in the nursery and then transplanted into a 40x10cm frame. July to October sow and reap from 5 months.
- Giant winter spinach: Very thin sheets with excellent flavor. It is grown in the nursery or directly transplanted plant almost developed. May to September sow and reap from 2-5 months.
- Spaghetti squash jam endive: Large and fleshy leaves very productive. It is grown in the nursery, to broadcast or drilled at a distance of 30-40cm. Sow from October to February and throughout the year and reap from 3 months.
- Slug Onion: Good size and excellent culinary qualities. It is grown in the nursery or directly. Transplanting a framework of 20x20cm. Sow in spring and autumn and reap from 7 months.