ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE TREE TEA
Essential oil of the tree of tea, the active beginning of the oils, includes big quantities of terpineol together with diverse alcohols that realize an antiinfectious and tranquilizing action. This essential oil is bactericidal, fungicidal, antiviral, healing, balsamic, antiinflammatory, a deodorant and expectorant.
- This oil essence contains 100 % melaleuca alternifolia, with a wide field of application in the health and cosmetics for human beings and animals.
- It Is of external use only, must not be consumed.
- There are not either any type of toxicity, nor side effects, since it does not irritate the skin, this makes it useful for any person.
- In case of the skins of the babies, it is advisable diluted in water.
- As any other essential oil the contact must be avoided by the eyes, if this happens, it will have to rinse them with abundant water.
- It relieves and to takes out the irritation produced by stings of mosquitos and other insects.
- It Is fundamental that once we notice the sting let's place a drop of oil directly on the sting.
- Since it is a highly concentrated, alone she necessary a few drops.
- To keeping removed from the children, in a fresh and dry place.