These moth larvae are that feed on natural fabrics. These larvae prefer clothing that has been stored unwashed, so we keep clothes clean and spotless. Apply the oil of cedar on cedar balls that are placed inside the closet or cedar wood for hanging or simply apply on a cloth and rub the wood inside the closet.
Moth control in the home
Balls of cedar moth. Are made of cedar with natural scent that is very unpleasant for the moths.
- Each bag contains 10 units.
- These balls have a diameter of 2.5cm.
- Provides a fresh smell to clothes closets and removing moisture.
- Place the balls in drawers, cupboards, chests, in pockets of jackets, pants, generally in places where moths witness.
- These balls are 100% natural so they are biodegradable and not harmful to nature.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The pleasant fragance of Eastern Aromatic Red Cedar has been trusted for centuries to freshen natural fibres and protect clothes. Use to replenish the box of clothe, cedarwood moth balls and cedarwood disc in wardrove. Warning flammable do not store at temperatures above 50º C/120 ºF. Keep out or reach of children.
Barrier insecticide for the control of flying insects such as: flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, also crawlers: cockroaches, bed bugs, ants, fleas, lice. In all environments, both exterior and interior. It can be applied even on textiles: curtains, sofas, carpets.
Container: 750 ml.
Repellent lotion anti moths with oil of Neem, removes the moths and protects against the larvaes. Destined for the home. It forms a of natural organic controls of avoiding and repelling to the moths.