ECOLOGICAL AIR FRESHENER ARMENIA MYRRH AND WOOD PAPPER
Paper of Armenia, ecological freshener and air purifier. It is antiseptic, cooling and expectorant and acts in the room where the burning occurs in the same.
- Pack of 12 units.
- This role is marketed as a century ago in Paris.
- The burning does not produce harmful gases or harmful to the ozone layer.
- It gives off a pleasant scent and exotic myrrh and wood odor.
- The burning of this paper cools the atmosphere while purifying it of odors such as smoke, snuff, or the smell of damp from somewhere that has been closed a long time.
- The oldest and most natural purifier and air freshener.
- Made exclusively from natural products such as benzoin.
- purifies and perfumes the air of homes, it removes all odors, snuff, frying smell of cats, etc.
- are recommended for travel in hotel rooms and also when there are epidemics of influenza.
- The delicate aroma and strong will enjoy cleaner air power will leave you satisfied.
- How to use:
Separate sheet, accordion folded, place on a heatproof dish, turn it on and blow gently to avoid a flame, and can be consumed slowly.
On: Eliminates odors (cooking / frying, snuff, animals, humidity, etc.).
Also used in environments laden, sick rooms, etc.
Without lighting, cabinets, drawers, etc, emits a pleasant fragrance and is effective against moths, mosquitoes.