Mice traps of capture supercat
A method to eliminate the problems that generate the mice. It is suitable that the trap is vigilant every 2 or 3 hours in order that the mouse does not suffer.
- Pack of 1 unit.
- Trap of catch alive, designed in order that it is closed, only when it enter the mouse.
- The technical Swiss ingeniousness, it has put in the design of this trap to avoid problems of other similar traps.
- It Catches to the mouse without damaging him.
- The liberation is sure, without having to manipulate to the mouse.
- Natural bait , not toxic, include. Remplazament baits in the section spare.
- Difficulties do not exist in his placement.
- Inoffensive for children, elders and pets.
- Remove the protective cover from a bait capsule. Slide the capsule fully into the slot at the end of the trap.
- There are two buttons on the top of the trap. To open the trap, press the long bar button. To close the trap, press the smaller button.
- Open the trap and place it parallel to and against a wall where you think that mice are active (mice rarely stray into open spaces).
- To free a captured mouse, lay the trap on the ground and open it. The mouse will exit of its own accord, though this may take a little time.
- To prevent the return of a mouse, release it at least 3/4 mile from where it was caught.
- To avoid causing distress to a captured mouse, check the trap at 2 to 3 hour intervals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like