Anticoagulant rodenticide highly effective fresh bait, its formulation is micro-grain flours and vegetable oils. Contains repellent.
Rodenticide 200 gr. trimol
Bait a 4/5 gr. with formulation based on fish meal, good appetite for mice and rats in general. The bait has an anticoagulant action, resulting in a period of internal bleeding days without thereby generate distrust in rodents. Highly resistant to moisture, creating no mold.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal.
- When applying wear gloves, do not smoke or eat.
- Only used in places inaccessible to children and animals.
- If unwell, seek medical advice immediately, leadind the product label.
- Pack 200 gr. with mini-ovules 4gr
- Active: Bromadiolone
- Registers: 07-10-02155 and 07-10-02155(HA)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ready-to-use paste bait for the control of brown and sewer rat, vole and common vole. The effects appear 3 to 7 days after ingesting the bait.
200g containers (20 doses of 10g) 720g (72 doses of 10g)
Fresh bait with attractant for combating moles and other rodents. By eating the bait, they die in a few days. It contains insect repellent against other animals and people.