HOUSEHOLD PEST GLUE
For pest control: spiders, cockroaches, ants, earwigs and all crawling type pests.
- Remove release paper to reveal sticky side, place up to the wall or wherever pests have been seen. Cover with lean-tro board to prevent accidental contact or dust which will hamper performance.
- Can be used as a covered trap. Fold the trap along the fold lines. Remove realese paper and place inside. Secure with locking tab and place up to wall or wherever pest been seen.
- Place traps in humid and dark areas, under sinks, on shelves and in cabinets and cupboards in kitchens and bathrooms.
- When the trap is full, trap in newspaper and dispose of in bin.
- If you have got some glue on your clothes , you can remove it using vegetable oil and then wash with warm soapy water.