Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.
Natural fertilizer composed of organic materials, obtained by digestion with worms under controlled conditions. Excellent free fertilizer synthetic chemicals and high in micro and macro nutrients.
- 20kg bag
- Ideal for growing: fruit trees, vegetables, ornamental plants and lawn.
- Dampens the soil pH
- Prevents diseases and prevents injury or shock temperature changes during transplantation
- Water retention increases and decreases nutrient leaching irrigation
- It increases the porosity and soil permiabilidad
- Reduces soil erosion
- Increases resistance to frost
- Neutralizes pollutants
- Increases cation exchange capacity, improving the availability of nutrients assimilated by the plant, grancias its content of humic and fulvic acids.
- Macronutrients contains phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, and micronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese
- Improves germination and plant development
- Prolifesarion facilitates root and formation of mycorrhizae
- Increases the resistance to pests, diseases and plant pathogens, because it contains hormones and beneficial bacteria.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
Substrate that provides ideal conditions for the development of roots, favoring the absorption of water and nutrients. It contains natural fertilizers that improve the soil characteristics, promoting proper development of plants.