Natural fertilizer composed of organic materials, obtained by digestion with worms under controlled conditions. Excellent free fertilizer synthetic chemicals and high in micro and macro nutrients.
- 20kg bag
- Ideal for growing: fruit trees, vegetables, ornamental plants and lawn.
- Dampens the soil pH
- Prevents diseases and prevents injury or shock temperature changes during transplantation
- Water retention increases and decreases nutrient leaching irrigation
- It increases the porosity and soil permiabilidad
- Reduces soil erosion
- Increases resistance to frost
- Neutralizes pollutants
- Increases cation exchange capacity, improving the availability of nutrients assimilated by the plant, grancias its content of humic and fulvic acids.
- Macronutrients contains phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, and micronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese
- Improves germination and plant development
- Prolifesarion facilitates root and formation of mycorrhizae
- Increases the resistance to pests, diseases and plant pathogens, because it contains hormones and beneficial bacteria.
No customer reviews for the moment.