Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
Natural fertilizer composed of organic materials, obtained by digestion with worms under controlled conditions. Excellent free fertilizer synthetic chemicals and high in micro and macro nutrients.
- 20kg bag
- Ideal for growing: fruit trees, vegetables, ornamental plants and lawn.
- Dampens the soil pH
- Prevents diseases and prevents injury or shock temperature changes during transplantation
- Water retention increases and decreases nutrient leaching irrigation
- It increases the porosity and soil permiabilidad
- Reduces soil erosion
- Increases resistance to frost
- Neutralizes pollutants
- Increases cation exchange capacity, improving the availability of nutrients assimilated by the plant, grancias its content of humic and fulvic acids.
- Macronutrients contains phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, and micronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese
- Improves germination and plant development
- Prolifesarion facilitates root and formation of mycorrhizae
- Increases the resistance to pests, diseases and plant pathogens, because it contains hormones and beneficial bacteria.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ideal for planting ornamental or sports turf natural product.Promotes seed germination, it helps to get a balanced growth and high density.We obtain a heat resistant, strong and with a deeper color lawn.
Professional quality product indicated for use in the improvement of the land where plants and trees are sown and transplanted. Facilitates an advanced rooting in plants.
Ideal for planting or transplanting plants from outside and inside. Favors the development of plants because it increases the air circulation, absorption and water retention, and allows optimal plant rooting.