Acid plants substratum
Substrate specially formulated for acid-loving plants need soil with low pH to its development. Promotes the growth of stems and leaves and a longer flowering.
- Sack 20l
- Composition: Coconut fiber, grassy land peat and brown.
- Seeding of all types of acidophilic plants: hydrangea, Erica, Azalea, Rhododendrons, Gardenia, Camellia, Calluna, Nandina, Mahonia, Astibe, Grevillea, Dicentra, etc.
- It stimulates growth and prolongs bloom
- It provides correct support
- Promotes drainage
- It increases the ability of soil water retenación
- It stimulates biochemical and biological actions of soil
- Regenerates the bacterial flora
- It promotes optimal root development
No customer reviews for the moment.
Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.
Substrate that provides ideal conditions for the development of roots, favoring the absorption of water and nutrients. It contains natural fertilizers that improve the soil characteristics, promoting proper development of plants.