Professional quality product indicated for use in the improvement of the land where plants and trees are sown and transplanted. Facilitates an advanced rooting in plants.
Medicinal plants substratum
Substrate that provides ideal conditions for the development of roots, favoring the absorption of water and nutrients. It contains natural fertilizers that improve the soil characteristics, promoting proper development of plants.
- Sack 50l.
- Composition: Coconut fiber, herbaceous peat, humus, neem cake, Trichodermia, perlite and fertilization.
- Ideal for planting, cultivation and transplanting of all types of medicinal plants, especially hemp plant.
- It provides correct support.
- Promotes drainage.
- Increases the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Estimila biochemical and biological soil actions.
- Regenerates the bacterial flora.
- It promotes root development.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (cocos nucifera). The coconut fiber is a substrate with great capacity to retain water and nutrients, with neutral PH, we must always mix it with some nutrient contribution such as earthworm humus.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.