Professional quality product indicated for use in the improvement of the land where plants and trees are sown and transplanted. Facilitates an advanced rooting in plants.
Medicinal plants substratum
Substrate that provides ideal conditions for the development of roots, favoring the absorption of water and nutrients. It contains natural fertilizers that improve the soil characteristics, promoting proper development of plants.
- Sack 50l.
- Composition: Coconut fiber, herbaceous peat, humus, neem cake, Trichodermia, perlite and fertilization.
- Ideal for planting, cultivation and transplanting of all types of medicinal plants, especially hemp plant.
- It provides correct support.
- Promotes drainage.
- Increases the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Estimila biochemical and biological soil actions.
- Regenerates the bacterial flora.
- It promotes root development.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Natural fertilizer composed of organic materials, obtained by digestion with worms under controlled conditions. Excellent free fertilizer synthetic chemicals and high in micro and macro nutrients.
Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.