Kernes truffle substratum
Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
- Sack 70l.
- Composition: Coconut fiber, herbaceous peat, compost, perlite, vermiculite and fertilizer.
- Ideal in the cultivation of mycorrhizal plants of the genus Quercus (holm oak, oak, Kermes) and hazel or brown.
- Product disinfected.
- pH adjusted to 8.
- It contributes to strengthening the plant.
- It increases ability to absorb nutrients.
- It facilitates mycorrhizal.
- Increases the production of truffles.
- Improves the uniformity of the nose.