Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.
Coconut substratum 70l.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.
Coconut substrate 70L sack. 100% coconut fiber composition.
- Sack 70l.
- Composition: 100% coconut fiber.
- Ideal for vegetable cultivation in both soil and hydroponics. Ornamental plants and cut flowers. Artificial turf. Substrates for seedlings, fruit trees. Nursery propagation and mixed with other substrates.
- Porosity increases.
- Increases water retention.
- stable pH suitable for most crops.
- Easy rehidratración.
- Buffer against extreme temperatures.
- Increases the list capacity cation exchange (CIC).
- Avoid requested by leaching.
- It has a shock absorber against erroes subscriber power and high buffering capacity in fertigation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.
Ideal for planting or transplanting plants from outside and inside. Favors the development of plants because it increases the air circulation, absorption and water retention, and allows optimal plant rooting.
Professional quality product suitable for growing all kinds of ornamental and horticultural plants abroad. It provides the essential nutrients favoring the growth of plants.