Substrate specially formulated for acid-loving plants need soil with low pH to its development. Promotes the growth of stems and leaves and a longer flowering.
Coconut substratum 70l.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.
Coconut substrate 70L sack. 100% coconut fiber composition.
- Sack 70l.
- Composition: 100% coconut fiber.
- Ideal for vegetable cultivation in both soil and hydroponics. Ornamental plants and cut flowers. Artificial turf. Substrates for seedlings, fruit trees. Nursery propagation and mixed with other substrates.
- Porosity increases.
- Increases water retention.
- stable pH suitable for most crops.
- Easy rehidratración.
- Buffer against extreme temperatures.
- Increases the list capacity cation exchange (CIC).
- Avoid requested by leaching.
- It has a shock absorber against erroes subscriber power and high buffering capacity in fertigation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ideal for planting or transplanting plants from outside and inside. Favors the development of plants because it increases the air circulation, absorption and water retention, and allows optimal plant rooting.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (cocos nucifera). The coconut fiber is a substrate with great capacity to retain water and nutrients, with neutral PH, we must always mix it with some nutrient contribution such as earthworm humus.
Specific substrate for use in truffle. Used to obtain the best results in mycorrhizal plants with fungi of the genus Tuber, especially the black truffle, and get a higher yield to planting. Product subjected to disinfection processes to prevent the occurrence of other fungi. Subjected to temperatures above 70° C, removing any pathogen.