The universal substrate is ideal for sowing or transplanting indoor and outdoor plants. Stimulates and increases water absorption and retention capacity. The plants take root and germinate more vigorously.
Universal substratum 70l
Universal substrate stimulates the chemical and biological reactions of the soil to promote plant growth.
- Sack 70L
- For planting and transplanting all types of plants inside, outside and balcony.
- You do not need fertilization in four months, because it contains all macro and micro nutrients required for plant growth.
- It contains rich natural organic fertilizer humic acids that define the nutrients and makes them available to plants.
- It increases the absorption capacity and water retention.
- Optimal rooting of plants.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (cocos nucifera). The coconut fiber is a substrate with great capacity to retain water and nutrients, with neutral PH, we must always mix it with some nutrient contribution such as earthworm humus.
Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.