Ideal for planting or transplanting plants from outside and inside. Favors the development of plants because it increases the air circulation, absorption and water retention, and allows optimal plant rooting.
Professional substratum 70l
Professional quality product indicated for use in the improvement of the land where plants and trees are sown and transplanted. Facilitates an advanced rooting in plants.
Professional substrate that facilitates rooting taken advantage of in plants.
- Sack 70L
- Composition: Coconut fiber, herbaceous peat, compost, silica sand, leonardita and fertilization.
- Perfect for planting and transplanting of trees, shrubs, ornamental plants and horticultural exterior. It also serves to improve poor soils.
- It provides correct support
- Promotes drainage
- It increases the water holding capacity
- It stimulates biochemical and biological actions of soil
- Regenerates the bacterial flora
- It promotes optimal root development
No customer reviews for the moment.
Natural product made from the bark of maritime pine (Pinus pinaster). Suitable for gardening, decorating pots, roads, etc. also used to protect the soil and prevent erosion.
The universal substrate is ideal for sowing or transplanting indoor and outdoor plants. Stimulates and increases water absorption and retention capacity. The plants take root and germinate more vigorously.
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Ideal for mixing with any type of soil, with other substrates. Mixed with other substrates increases moisture retention, improves the balance between air and water and facilitates development of the plant root and improve nutrition.