Natural product made from the bark of maritime pine (Pinus pinaster). Suitable for gardening, decorating pots, roads, etc. also used to protect the soil and prevent erosion.
Coconut substratum briquet 5kg
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (cocos nucifera). The coconut fiber is a substrate with great capacity to retain water and nutrients, with neutral PH, we must always mix it with some nutrient contribution such as earthworm humus.
Coconut fiber briquet 5 Kg. Ideal for urban garden.
- Briquet 5kg.
- Adding water will get about 70 L coconut substrate.
- Composition: 100% coconut fiber.
- Ideal for vegetable cultivation in both soil and hydroponics. Ornamental plants and cut flowers. Artificial turf. Substrates for seedlings, fruit trees. Nursery propagation and mixed with other substrates.
- Porosity increases.
- Increases water retention.
- stable pH suitable for most crops.
- Easy rehidratración.
- Buffer against extreme temperatures.
- Increases the list capacity cation exchange (CIC).
- Avoid requested by leaching.
- It has a shock absorber against erroes subscriber power and high buffering capacity in fertigation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Ideal for planting or transplanting plants from outside and inside. Favors the development of plants because it increases the air circulation, absorption and water retention, and allows optimal plant rooting.
Substrate made from horse manure 100%. Product with a high level of organic matter and nitrogen stabilized through composting, mature and screening. Used in horticulture to improve soil conditions by providing organic matter and nutrients.