Coconut substratum briquet 5kg
Substrate made from the bark of the fruit of the coconut palm (cocos nucifera). The coconut fiber is a substrate with great capacity to retain water and nutrients, with neutral PH, we must always mix it with some nutrient contribution such as earthworm humus.
Coconut fiber briquet 5 Kg. Ideal for urban garden.
- Briquet 5kg.
- Adding water will get about 70 L coconut substrate.
- Composition: 100% coconut fiber.
- Ideal for vegetable cultivation in both soil and hydroponics. Ornamental plants and cut flowers. Artificial turf. Substrates for seedlings, fruit trees. Nursery propagation and mixed with other substrates.
- Porosity increases.
- Increases water retention.
- stable pH suitable for most crops.
- Easy rehidratración.
- Buffer against extreme temperatures.
- Increases the list capacity cation exchange (CIC).
- Avoid requested by leaching.
- It has a shock absorber against erroes subscriber power and high buffering capacity in fertigation.