DIGITAL INFRARED THERMOMETER
The non-contact digital infrared thermometer is a device used to measure the surface temperature of an object safely and quickly. The wide range of temperature measurement makes it useful for various hot, dangerous or hard-to-reach objects.
- Light on screen.
- Make sure that it is appropriate for the environment in which it will be used.
- It may cause interference on radio and TV.
- Avoid thermal shock, store between 15º and 30ºC.
- Do not direct the laser in the eyes of people or animals.
- Do not point towards explosive or flammable substances.
- It works with batteries.
- Weight: 220gr.
- Range: -50ºC to 150ºC.
- Resolution: 0.1ºC
- Precision in interval: + -0.3ºC.
- Maximum relative humidity: 95%
- Battery 1x9V Duration 3000h.
- Dimensions: L 75mm A 30mm H 160mm