MOLE CLAW TRAP
Metal trap for the capture and killing of moles, a mechanical hand grips by contact of moles or voles. For the effective control of moles or voles faster should be placed a little food bait such as carrots, potatoes or any food that is affected by them.
- How to set the trap, first to compress hand grip to open out claws.
- Engage setting ring between the two claws.
- Pace in mole run so the claws sit at base.
- Cover to exclude light.
- Check daily.
- Parted hand grips indicate trap is sprung.
- To maximise catch-rates use one ur moer traps per 1.000 square mertre area.