Thaumetopoea pityocampa pheromone pine processionary pills, a pill is placed in the polillero trap, attracting the male moth pine processionary.
Trap of elimination moths of pine processionary
Trap for the elimination of the moth of the processionary of the pine. With a simple utilization, they place near the nests of the caterpillars of the processionary. The moths eliminate male, this way the natural process of reproduction is cut. They can use for other classes of moth, only it's necessary to change the feromonas and to adapt them to the insects that want to be eliminated.
- Trap of hard and rigid plastic, has two parts, which can separates easily for his cleanliness and collection later.
- This one indicated to eliminate the moths male, since there gets in the trap a few tablets of feromonas of moth female, that they have a claim for smell attracting to the moths male to his inside, where they remain captured and die.
- These insects when having few days of mating, with this trap the natural process of reproduction is eliminates, and the problem for successive putting.
- To place in exterior, to a trap for one hectare.
- These traps are placed in the season of spring/summer, since the phase of way out of the moths of the procesionaria of the pine is about Juli to September, depending on the zone.
- The feromonas are acquired apart and are not included in the price.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
Package of 1 und. Pheromones Thaumetopoea pityocampa for the pine processionary moths to be placed in the P624 polillary trap.
Supplied with syringe.
Attractive Pheromone Thaumetopea Pityocampa processionary pine, is placed in the trap polillero, attracting the male moth.
Sexual pheromone diffuser of the pine processionary, thaumetopea pityocampa, to attract male moths with a duration of 200 days.
Do not open the vial
OMDF registration number: 112/2016
Certified product usable in organic farming
Attractive bait for males of the Tephritidae that respond to methyl eugenol. One of two families known as fruit flies.
Duration: 90 days
Trap to capture pine processionary caterpillars Thaumetopoea pityocampa, when they descend through the trunk of the trees where they have made pockets. Processionary caterpillars can cause allergies. Contact with the hairs that the processionary caterpillars shed produce hives and pose a danger to some domestic animals, especially in dogs.
Replacement of bag for Trap Collar catches caterpillars of pine procesionaria. Ref. P637