Eliminate pine processionary
Trap for the extraction of the bags-nest of the pine processionary. One is a rod constructed with tube of aluminium of 35x2 mm, with 4 sections of 1500 mm, and that joins one with other one, by means of the system of bayonet, with a fixing assistant of safety to prevent disassembling. In the top of the this rod placed the POP or octopus capturador of bags-nests of the procesionaria of the pine.
- This trap is a metallic piece, that has claws curved in the form of U, captures the nests the realizing a movement of rotation, like the needles of the clock, on the bags-nest of the caterpillars of the procesionaria.
- Later with movements above and down, one is able to uncouple stock-market of the pine, to pull out.
- Easy to use, since it is a mechanical procedure.
- It is a totally clean system that is not in use any class of chemical product, or fytosanitory, that damage the environment.
- The operative capacity of the rod, allows us to come up to a distance of 9 meters from the soil, if we join 6 sections simultaneously, from here the help of an elevator is necessary.
- There is recommended the utilization of equipments of individual protection, when we use this tool, this way we will avoid possible nettle-rashes and allergies with these insects. It is composed by monkey of work, closed boots, plastic gloves (type bee-keeper), safety glasses, mask anti-powder, and hood of plastic to keep the head and protected neck.
- Also it is advisable that we use a metallic container for the elimination and burned of the nests.
- After using the trap of capturing, it is necessary to realize a cleanliness of the tool, eliminated the possible hairs that remain adhered to avoid allergies and nettle-rashes.
- For his safety it is not necessary to to use this tool this when near cables of high tension or when there are storms, since so much the trap POP as the rods, they are conductive of the electricity.
- Also it is important that he avoids to use this trap in persons presence or animals that could be affected by the caterpillars, or to work with wind to avoid the dispersion of the hairs of the caterpillars of the pine processionary.
No customer reviews for the moment.