PHEROMONE FOR THE PINE PROCESSIONARY 1 UND.
Attractive Pheromone Thaumetopea Pityocampa processionary pine, is placed in the trap polillero, attracting the male moth.
- In the trap when the male moth enters, attracted by the smell of pheromones, they are trapped inside. The duration of the pill is 60 days once placed in the trap.
- As the reproduction cycle of these insects only lasts 6 to 8 days, the reproductive process is cut, considerably reducing the pest.
- It is a natural way of eliminating insects, since pesticides are not used.
- Package of 1 und.
- These pheromones are placed in traps during the spring-summer months.
- If the pheromone tablets are not used, they should be kept refrigerated, their durability is 2 years, they can also be kept in the freezer, which will keep them in force for 4 years.
- Place 1 trap per hectare.
You might also like