Very attractive replazament bait, specify for snails and slugs. The bait fulfilled with natural products, not contaminat, not toxic, inoffensive products for children and pets. The bait advises them to change every 2 or 3 weeks
Control plague of slug and snail by outdoor trap control natural swissinno
Trap for the control of plagues of slugs or snails, with highly attractive bait. The bait generates active attractants for slugs and snails. After entering the trap the slugs cannot find the way out and eventually drown.
- A unit for box, included in the trap.
- The bait of replace it is acquired in the section of refills.
- Open the bait packet and pour into trap.
- Add water to fill line and swirl to mix.
- Place traps around the edges of gardens. Bury traps deep enough so that the bottom of the entrance hole is even with the top of the soil.
- Clean and replace bait when full or at least every 3 - 4 weeks or sooner in hot summer temperatures. Use more traps for better results.
- Product not toxic, keep out of reach of children and pets. Untended traps filled with slugs will tend to become odorous.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
Trap for slugs and snails. Snails cause great damage to the vegetation very quickly. Snails usually eat any vegetation, but their favorite plants are dahlias, plants feed destroying flowers including stems and roots. Most eat decaying vegetation, but their favorite plants include hostas, marigolds, dahlias, tulips,lavanders and snapdragons where they feed on and destroy the flowers, stem and roots
Barrier is placed around the crop so that the gastropods can not pass. The surface of the barrier contains a material that is repellent to them.
Roll of special copper tape to repel snails and slugs. This tape causes small discharges without damaging the mollusks, but makes them flee from the place where we have placed the tape.
This repeller is a special copper tape to repel slugs and snails. These deterrents are a very effective method to eliminate these undesirable molluscs.