CONTROL PLAGUE OF SLUG AND SNAIL BY OUTDOOR TRAP CONTROL NATURAL
Trap for the control of plagues of slugs or snails, with highly attractive bait. The bait generates active attractants for slugs and snails. After entering the trap the slugs cannot find the way out and eventually drown.
- A unit for box, included in the trap.
- The bait of replace it is acquired in the section of refills.
- Open the bait packet and pour into trap.
- Add water to fill line and swirl to mix.
- Place traps around the edges of gardens. Bury traps deep enough so that the bottom of the entrance hole is even with the top of the soil.
- Clean and replace bait when full or at least every 3 - 4 weeks or sooner in hot summer temperatures. Use more traps for better results.
- Product not toxic, keep out of reach of children and pets. Untended traps filled with slugs will tend to become odorous.
You might also like