Barrier is placed around the crop so that the gastropods can not pass. The surface of the barrier contains a material that is repellent to them.
Slug and snail traps twinpack
Trap for slugs and snails. Snails cause great damage to the vegetation very quickly. Snails usually eat any vegetation, but their favorite plants are dahlias, plants feed destroying flowers including stems and roots. Most eat decaying vegetation, but their favorite plants include hostas, marigolds, dahlias, tulips,lavanders and snapdragons where they feed on and destroy the flowers, stem and roots
- Pack of 2 traps
- Dig a hole the size of the trap base in the area most affected by slugs
- Remove lid and place trap in the ground ensuring side opening is above ground level
- Place bait inside trap within 2cm of trap rim
- Put the lid back in place and make sure is secure
- Check on the tap trap regularly and dispose of contents
- You can use bait as: yeast bait, beer bait, honey, grape juice.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Trap for the control of plagues of slugs or snails, with highly attractive bait. The bait generates active attractants for slugs and snails. After entering the trap the slugs cannot find the way out and eventually drown.
This repeller is a special copper tape to repel slugs and snails. These deterrents are a very effective method to eliminate these undesirable molluscs.
Roll of special copper tape to repel snails and slugs. This tape causes small discharges without damaging the mollusks, but makes them flee from the place where we have placed the tape.