Bird free gel discs 15 units
Natural repellent in the form of a disc with gel whose components are natural, when the ultraviolet light crosses the gel, produces a fire-like effect for birds. To scare away pigeons, gulls, swallows, starlings, crows, magpies, jackdaws and cormorants.
BOX OF 15 UND.
The product is a gel made from food, it does not harm birds. Once installed, the deterrent effect is immediate, so it is very effective for birds not to nest again in protected areas.
- Before installing the gel discs, we will have to clean the area to be treated, from bird waste and any dirt, for this purpose, we will protect ourselves with all the necessary elements to do the job safely.
- For the placement of the gel discs, we will remove the lid of the disc and fasten it with silicone or other adhesive glue for dry surfaces.
- Installation between gel discs (all spacings are measured center to center):
For wild pigeons: To avoid that they settle on a ledge, and that they can be on top of a food source, and that the feces can fall down: we will place 2 rows of discs installed 25cm away.
If they sit on the outside of the shelf, the discs can be placed 2cm from the outer edge of the shelf, so that they are invisible from below.
If the shelf is more than 25cm deep and there are nests or resting places in the immediate neighborhood, place 2 rows of discs. The discs should be placed in the corners as birds favor this type of protection.
Depending on the level of infection should be placed between 15 and 20cm and with several discs.
- Seagulls: 25cm
- Sparrows and swallows: 15cm.
- Estonian: 20cm
- Horns and Cormorants: 25cm.
- The size of the discs is 50mm. in diameter by 8mm. of height, once installed they are not appreciated and go unnoticed.
- The product remains active for 3 to 5 years, depending on the environmental conditions of the place.
- Box of 15 Units.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like