Solar rodent repeller
The Solar Rodent Repeller emits sound waves that can drive moles, voles, mice and rats out of an area around it of about 650m2. It is especially suited for use in gardens and lawns. Every 40 seconds or so, it sends out a burst of sonic waves, which to rodents sound like their natural danger signals and so cause them avoid the area.
- Dig a hole in the ground and push the pointed tube of the device into it. Do not use a hammer or excessive force as doing so may cause damage.
- Make an electrical connection between the upper part and the tube using the electrical connector provided.
- Fix the upper part of the repeller to the tube as shown.
- The Solar Rodent Repeller should be sited where the solar cell gets maximum exposure to sunlight so that the batteries are be charged as fully as possible.
- When first installed, the repaller may require up to 2 days of sunlight to become fully effective.
No customer reviews for the moment.