Away in the form of wasp's nest
Repeller shaped wasp nest. Studies have shown that wasps are territorial and very protective of their nest, often attack any intruder who may be a threat to them and their nest. This behavior also showed among different colonies of wasps, so the wasps are also kept away from the nests of other wasps. So if you use Waspinator, wasps will believe that there's already a colony of wasps so go away.
- Do not place the nest beside a real hornet's nest as the wasps will not affect.
- It is recommended that 100% effectiveness of the repeller is placed at the beginning of the season before the wasps begin to build their nest.
- You can be the repelling any site and only weighs 100g, place it in the campsite, a picnic, in the field...
- It is very comfortable and easy to install.
- Very clean and not have to clean any remaining wasps.
- Kind to the environment because it uses no chemicals or pesticides.
No customer reviews for the moment.