Super pro boar repeller
Repeller for wild boars, to protect vignettes, plantations, orchards, fruit trees, etc.
It scares wild boars, by sounding aggressive and hostile wild boar recordings, with other predator sounds and electronic harassing sounds.
It covers an area of up to 0.6 hectares.
- Each speaker protects an approximate area of 60 meters x 100 meters, 0.6 hectares (6,000 m2)
- Up to four speakers can be added. Therefore, a single Boar Repeller "Super Pro PA4" is able to drive off wild boars on a surface of up to 2.4 hectares (24,000m2)
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Resistant to the weather. The Boar Repeller "Super Pro PA4" is specially designed for external use and therefore is resistant to any weather condition
- It can work connected to the electric current or to a battery. A 12 volt battery in excess of 100 amps is recommended. The duration of the battery is about 10 days.
- The Boar Repeller "Super Pro PA4" includes:
* Control unit, with built-in amplifier
* One PA external speaker with 31 meters of cable
* Weather resistant housing
* Specific sound chip to scare wild boars
* Power adapter 220V of 15 meters of cable
* Battery cables with clips
- Optional gadgets:
* 20-Watt solar panel to keep the battery always charged
* Additional PA speaker to achieve greater coverage by driving off wild boars
- Fully programmable with volume settings, time interval between sounds, combinations of sounds. The equipment includes a light sensor and is easily configurable to work only during the day, only during the night or 24 hours
- The sound card is on the front of the equipment and is easily replaceable
- Easily interchangeable Sound Cards for protection against a greater number of animal species: wild boar, deer, roe deer, deer ...
- Includes different functions that randomly vary the sound, the duration of the sound, the time interval between sounds and the location of the sound. This prevents boars from becoming accustomed to sounds. For example, with the four speakers connected, a randomly selected sound is emitted every six seconds at a randomly selected frequency from a randomly selected speaker. With two speakers connected the sounds will alternate between the two speakers
- Easy installation. The generation unit is easily mounted to a pole using the included brackets
- Boar Repeller "Super Pro PA4" - Technical specifications:
* Dimensions of the box (with a PA speaker): 49 x 34 x 18 cm
* Weight: 4 kg
* Coverage: up to 0.6 hectares per speaker. Up to 2.4 hectares with the four speakers
* Frequency range: 100 - 5,000 Hz
* Power input: 12VDC (1 AMP) Power Adapter 110 / 220VAC
* UL / CUL / CE Listing: EPA Establishment Number 075130-O-001
- Tipo de Animal
- Cobertura Aproximada
- 0,6 ha
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like